- Age : 15 to 18
- Location : Verneuil-sur Seine
- Boarding : Full board / Full board on weekdays and half board on weekends
- Accommodation : No accommodation / Host family / 5 day Residence /Residence and Host family / Residence
- Length : Semester / no accommodation / Academic Year / 7 day homestay / Weekly Boarding / Weekly Boarding + Weekend Homestay / 7 day Boarding
- Type : Private Boarding / Private
A minimum of two to three years of English study and good academic results are required. There is no need for French language backgrounds. Specific qualifications are required if the student plans to graduate at the school.
|Private Boarding Semester, no accommodation / No
accommodation / Full board
|ZFRS9/10||9 490 EUR 1||1 000 EUR|
|Private Boarding Academic Year, no accommodation / No accommodation / Full board||ZFRY5||15 490 EUR||2 000 EUR|
|Private Semester, 7 day homestay / Host family / Full
|ZFRS1/2||12 990 EUR||1 000 EUR|
|Private Academic Year, 7 day homestay / Host family /Full board||ZFRY1||22 490 EUR||2 000 EUR|
|Private Boarding Semester, Weekly Boarding / 5 day
Residence / Full board
|ZFRS7/8||12 490 EUR||1 000 EUR|
|Private Boarding Academic Year, Weekly Boarding / 5 day Residence / Full board||ZFRY4||21 490 EUR||2 000 EUR|
|Private Semester, Weekly Boarding + Weekend Homestay /
Residence and Host family / Full board
|ZFRS3/4||13 490 EUR||1 000 EUR|
|Private Academic Year, Weekly Boarding + Weekend
Homestay / Residence and Host family / Full board
|ZFRY2||23 490 EUR||2 000 EUR|
Private Boarding Semester, 7 day Boarding / Residence /
Full board on weekdays and half board on weekends
|ZFRS5/6||14 490 EUR||1 000 EUR|
|Private Boarding Academic Year, 7 day Boarding / Residence
/ Full board on weekdays and half board on weekends
|ZFRY3||25 490 EUR||2 000 EUR|
Notre-Dame International High School is an IB World School dedicated to helping international students make the best of a bilingual and bicultural academic experience, French and American, while studying in France. Students are lodged either at the
boarding house (5 day or 7 day boarding) or in a French host family.
– High School graduation opportunities after completion of the IB diploma or the US High School curriculum.
– College Preparation course in Grade 11 and 12
– French language support classes.
– Real international student body (24 citizenships represented at school).
– Located close to Paris city center, opportunities to sightsee in Paris and France and discover the French and the European culture
– Safe residential area and exclusive surroundings, beautiful green and wooded campus
– Possible placement in local French host families.
Notre-Dame International High School is an AdvancED accredited private American high school receiving students in grades 10 to 12 and offering education in English, leading to the IB Diploma Program or the US High School curriculum. The school also offers French language classes. Graduation is possible.
Note: the above mentioned prices do not include the IB Diploma and US High School Diploma study fees as well as the miscellaneous school fees.